Every Friday for thirty weeks, I will write about a topic from the list of the
«30 Week Lindy Hop Challenge«.
Finally a topic that I really like 😉
Week #20: My Collection Of Swing Shoes
Nothing to say right now, here's a picture
In the middle: Remix Moccasin stitch lace-up buck.
From left clockwise: Aris Allen Brown Captoe, Aris Allen All White Wingtip Oxford, Aris Allen White Captoe, Aris Allen White Captoe (brandnew), Keds Red Champions Originals, Aris Allen Black Captoe and another Aris Allen White Captoe
Not on the picture: Stacy Adams Brown Madison.
- Remix Moccasin: Unfortunately, my feet are not built for those shoes, so I never wear them for dancing, and rarely for other occasions. One day, I will buy the Classic Captoe Oxford in white/brown, they are so beautiful!
- Aris Allen Captoe: The white ones are obviously my favorite ones, I bought the brown and the black models from a dance buddy to have a color alternative, but mostly I'm using the white ones anyway. Aris Allen have a great value-for-money ratio, although I have to glue the heel leather up to three times during their lifetime…
- Aris Allen Wingtip Oxford: When they came out, I wanted to have them because of the design.
- Keds: This year I eventually bought my first pair of Keds and I really like them. I'm using them with the original rubber sole but most likely I'll let them resole with leather.
- Stacy Adams: Nice shoes, I should wear them more often.
« Previous: #19 That Move That Eludes You
» Next: #21 Favorite Outfit To Wear Dancing